A traditionnal shape used from decade by farmers. It is simple but efficient.
This knife is a discover from a small village: Yssingeaux. It is very simple but it's a knife used from decades by farmers.
|Size||10,5cm folded, 19cm open|
|Metal||12C27 Sandvik Steel|
|Handle||Rosewood, Snakewood, Juniper, Horn tip or Ebony|
|Bolsters||One, Mat finish|
|Included in the pack :|| - Leather case
- Collector Box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Shipping cost
- Customs and taxes
This knife, like the others is 100% hand-made, in France, by french qualificated crafters. More than 40 stages are needed to achieve them.
- The blades are made of Sandvik Steel : "12C27" optimized for cutlery. This steel forged at 1000°, is resistant, unalterable, keeps an exellent edge and stays easy to sharpen for your comfort. The spring is forged, like the blade and hammered according to the traditional techniques, then it is hand carved. A sign of quality that you will not find elsewhere..
- The handle is made of two stainless steel plates on both sides of the spring It's specially designed so that the sharpeness and quality of the blade stays preserved. The bolsters are also made of 12C27 stainless steel and their sides corespond exactly with the wood or horn of the handle.
- For the holding and comfort, we use the finest materials. King wood and Light Rosewood come from France as Stag horn. Ebony is a famous African wood. We choose the best parts of all the materials both in terms of strenght than beauty.
- To finish, each knives are polished one by one to protect materials and extend its life. We clean it by ultrasounds and check that everythings is perfect, if there is any imperfection, the knife is sent back to the workshops to be reassembled. That why we garante you the perfection !
The shipping is included, We only use Fed-Ex INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY which garantee 3 days delivery for the mains cities.